Friday, March 10, 2023

Schedule

 Week 5


    Camila and I have finally written up a schedule for the rest of the project. As I spoke about in my last blog, we are nearing of the project. Research and planning is finished and that is left to do is film, edit, and complete our CCR's. We thought that writing up a schedule with dates for when we will do these tasks is important going forward. There is a limited time to do all this work and organization is the key to success.



        We're gonna spend the majority of this following week filming as much as possible. We have our story planned out and have set up the locations for where we are filming. The day after, we will begin our editing. Since we only need to edit a small 2 minute clip, we can combine editing and CCR. While other groups may have a headstart, all the planning we've done thus far will make sure that this step (which is the most important) will be successful.

    A reflection on this post can be the importance of organization and planning before beginning a project. Before a few months ago, I would constantly jump into projects with the idea of getting them done and over with for a decent grade. This project, and other past Media Studies projects have helped realize the importance of deep thinking and planning before a project. Not only does this aid in being prepared to do the project, but it also makes one passionate do their project, which will make the end result even better. 

    All in all, I'm glad that I did as much planning as I did, since it gives me confidence that Camila and I will produce a great film opening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR Creation

 Week 8 And the final part of the project is here. CCR Creation. I sure had fun making this project and learned a great deal. IN TWO DIRECTO...