Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Group Meeting #2

 Week 8


    Today's group meeting went splendidly. We all passed around our ideas for our videos and how much we've progressed in our respective projects. 

    Josh, a fellow peer of mine, showed me his progress in his sport film. I thought he had many interesting ideas, one of which being incorporating a sport commentator over clips of the main character playing basketball. I also viewed the project of a peer that was in my past group meeting. I can see that she stuck to her storyboard and was able to succeed in her plans. This is something that I did not have as much success in.


    As seen in past blogs, our story had changed significantly. I would say that half the scenes we recorded were not included in the original storyboard. This had pros and cons. 

    Due to us changing scenes, we were held back a bit trying to come up with ideas for the story. A pro was that we were more free with our project to experiment. This was for the best because our project came out pretty well (in my opinion). Overall, I'm glad we did what we did.


    Once again, the group meeting has proved helpful. It seems like we just started our projects yesterday. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR Creation

 Week 8 And the final part of the project is here. CCR Creation. I sure had fun making this project and learned a great deal. IN TWO DIRECTO...