Sunday, March 26, 2023

EDITING

 Week 7


    I have almost completed editing. So far, I have compiled all the clips, cut them to the appropriate length, insert clips where they should be and even done color correction. Camila told me she would take care of audio work which is a huge help. As of now, I am experimenting with how I will insert the title cards. Here's how I thought of going through it.

    
    My thought was to animate the text. As seen above with the "BBBB" (placeholder), I am animating each 5 frames or so and changing the position of the text. This gives it an interesting dynamic and prevents the text from being intrusive and out-of-place. This is no easy task though, each movement needs to be minute to prevent the animation from looking, for a lack of better words, dumb. It is very time-consuming, but this time spent leads to a better project.

    The font is also a placeholder. These small little details are very important and we were bound to face them in the end of the project, once we were finished with the important stuff. I expect we can finish this whole thing earlier next week, and then move on to our CCR. I thank Camila for being patient with me and my little crafty mind.


No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR Creation

 Week 8 And the final part of the project is here. CCR Creation. I sure had fun making this project and learned a great deal. IN TWO DIRECTO...