Saturday, March 25, 2023

Reflection

 Week 7


    Two weeks ago, I made a reflection on the how the project has been going. I explained on how pre-production, planning, and storyboard had gone. Now I will reflect on how Production and Editing has gone so far.

Production

    Camila was in charge of production. She worked closely with her sister on scenes and mapped them out over several days. I think her having someone close to her helped her be more confident on camera and allowed her to experiment more with her ideas for the video. 

    I was also given a great deal of artistic liberty in the editing portion. Like I said in my last post, I have been implementing editing techniques that help display symbolism, which is pivotal for the Drama genre. This is what I have focused on during the making of this project. I appreciate that Camila allowed me to do this, I have always wanted to experiment in editing and I'm glad I got this opportunity.

   Pre-Production

    I have been editing for the last few days in accordance to the clips Camila has sent me. I have focused more on compiling the clips and cutting them appropriately as opposed to doing audio work. I've enjoyed this as it makes the editing process much more manageable and in turn enjoyable. I hope to incorporate more unique editing techniques and experiment more with symbolism to drive the Drama genre to great lengths.     


    These reflections have done wonders for my project. Having a guide to look back on helps give confidence in my ability and a plan I can stick to. This project is close to finished and all that's left after editing is CCR.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR Creation

 Week 8 And the final part of the project is here. CCR Creation. I sure had fun making this project and learned a great deal. IN TWO DIRECTO...